Sunday, December 17, 2006

Subconscious Cry

Had a dream last night that people were breaking glass all over my neighbourhood. I went out to stop them and stepped in the glass. I stared down at my naked feet, thinking how stupid am I to come out in this without shoes on!! The glass pierced the skin of my feet....and I heard my mother's voice telling me that I need to be careful.

Here's the interpretation: broken glass signifies an abrupt change in your life - something that you thought would last ends surprisingly. Feet are your foundation, your stability. To see your feet indicate that you are in control and on solid ground. To cut yourself with glass means that a close relationship will be severed. And your mother's voice, that you are pursuing the wrong path.

See, I know EXACTLY what that means. It's infinitely interesting how the subconscious mind guides your waking hours. You just have to know/learn how to listen.

I woke with a familiar feeling that I haven't had in such a long time...the angst ball in the pit of my stomach rolling around, churning up bile babies. Actually, I went to bed with it...and it sticks with me. I know what it is. It's the feeling of the game. It's the feeling of losing the game...of being untrue to your higher self.

So - fuck the dark side my friends...run and hide, lock those bitches down, down, down inside. Build a maze that they'll never find their way out of. The darkness is only a barometer - a balancer? It's OK to have dark thoughts, to think irresponsible things - but it's not Ok to act on them if they are contrary to everything that you are. It's your own personal devil in your pocket. Kick his bloody ass!!

I know whom I should sever. It's just not that easy. But I'll do it. I will. Just not today. OK?

1 comment:

Tara Duffy said...

Hey Beautiful,
I am so glad to call you my friend. You are so rare and so aware. Time.

That's what it boils down to. Bring on 2007!
Love T