Sunday, December 10, 2006

So it's like that is it?

The energy was intense Saturday night. There was something different about that night. It's energy like this, that changes the course of lives forever. I don't think I managed to ride it that deeply, but I felt it none the same...a sort of frantic, mysterious, sexual energy sending tentacles out through the foggy air.

Although our carnal plans unraveled, the heat lingered in the early morning....and even from another part of the city you expanded the most interesting parts of me. That's what I've always loved the most about you. Those bombastic moments where I feel you creep into my being. I'm addicted to it. No one else can do this. The blunt openness, the sexual freedom, our awkward emotional dance. Two steps in and five steps out. Like taming wild fox. And these foxes refuse to be tamed. And isn't that the most magnficant thing?

Alice would say in her brogue: "So it's like that, is it?" Never confirming, and never denying. Only presenting a question of unconditional acceptance. This has struck me over the head today. So it's like that, is it? Yes, indeed. That's what it's like.

And I feel free because of it.....

No comments: